The purpose of this course is to enable practitioners to recognise children’s behaviour as communication and respond differently to children’s messages as a means of managing their behaviour.
- To identify practical solutions and strategies that will help practitioners to manage children’s behaviour in their own setting
- ABCC charts and links with the IDP for ‘Supporting Children with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties’
- Practical workshop applying good practice to specific areas
- Case studies and ‘real situations’ are used to support practitioners to reflect on and learn from real experience.
- It is important that practitioners bring observations of children’s behaviours to the training session.
Prices start from £48.00 per person.
Please log on to find out your school/setting price.
Early Years Practitioners.
This training will be particularly relevant for SENCOs and practitioners who have responsibility for managing behaviour in their early years setting.