These sessions may include:
- updates on Local and National SEND initiatives and legislation;
- opportunities for discussion with EY SENCOs from other settings;
- opportunities to discuss general queries about SEND issues with an Area SENCO.
We will offer one 2 hour session each term covering a different theme, which will develop your skills, knowledge and confidence as an EY SENCO. The sessions this year will cover:
On completion of each session, you can download a Certificate of Attendance to add to your CPD folder. The workshops will be offered at several different venues across the county at different times so you can attend the session most convenient for you.
- Learning to play; playing to learn
- Developing listening and attention skills
- Positive working with parents
If you booked on one of the autumn term workshops, to secure a place on one of the spring term workshops you will need to book your place and check out the shopping basket. The price has been adjusted accordingly to reflect this.