These sessions may include:
- updates on Local and National SEND initiatives and legislation;
- input from other services, such as health visitors and getset;
- opportunities for discussion with EY SENCOs from other settings;
- opportunities to discuss general queries about SEND issues with an Area SENCO.
We will offer one 2 hour session each term covering a different theme, which will develop your skills, knowledge and confidence as an EY SENCO. These sessions will cover: Individual Planning for Children with SEN
At the end of each session, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to add to your CPD folder. The workshops will be offered at several different venues across the county at different times so you can attend the session most convenient for you.
- Attachment and Supporting Children Looked After
- Supporting Children to Manage their Feelings and Behaviour
- Developing Children’s Communication Skills
- The SENCO Toolkit Resources to Help your Role
- Effective use of the Early Support Developmental Journal
If you booked on one of the autumn term workshops, to secure a place on one of the spring term workshops you will need to book your place and check out the shopping basket. The price has been adjusted accordingly to reflect this.